Arthritis Pain Relief


Q. - Can I get arthritis pain relief by using aloe vera gel? How does aloe vera treat arthritis?
Lastly, Do I get my money's worth if I take aloe vera gel?



A. - Can you have arthritis pain relief by taking aloe vera gel?
Yes, you can.
It is mainly because of the combined anti-inflammatory action of the sterols, salicylic acid and anthraquinones.
Aloe vera gel, by itself, is good against arthritis.



But...I suggest you take Forever Freedom for your arthritis.
Forever Freedom is composed of 89% aloe vera gel while the remaining 11% is composed of glucosamine sulfate, chondroitin sulfate, methyl sulfonyl methane (MSM) and vitamin c.

Studies have shown that glucosamine sulfate helps restore cartilage tissue.

When it is used in combination with chondroitin sulfate, MSM and vitamin c, along with the aloe vera gel, what you get is a strong support mechanism for the healthy function of your joints.

Glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate help keep the cartilage healthy and strong.

And well-hydrated, too.

In addition, I suggest you also take these:

  1. Arctic Sea Omega 3 - Why? Because it controls pain and inflammation.
    Your doctor probably forbids you from eating red meat and saturated fat, doesn't he?

    A substance in red meat produces arachidonic acid.

    The eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) in Arctic Sea blocks and prevents the process by which arachidonic acid is converted into inflammatory prostaglandins.


  2. Nature-Min - Studies have also shown that people who suffer from arthritis also lack minerals such as, magnesium, selenium and calcium.
    Nature-Min provides your body with adequate levels of these minerals.


Regarding your question about getting your money's worth -
well, what can I say, you actually get good value for your money.

Take for example the compounds I mentioned.
You can buy glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate in tablet form from your local drugstore.

For each tablet you take, your system actually absorbs only 20% and the rest get wasted in your gastro-intestinal tract.

Not only that, but at this rate of absorption, it would take about 4 months for you to get relief from the inflammation.

In contrast, by taking Forever Freedom which is in liquid form, you absorb 100% of these compounds.
This is according to Dr. Ludgerio Torres, a renowned heart surgeon and Medical Director of the Philippine Heart Center.


The manufacturers of aloe vera gel, forever freedom, nature-min, etc., have been in business since 1978.
They wouldn't have lasted this long and would have gone out of business long ago if their products are of inferior quality.

Like I said, you get good value for your money.
Hope this helps.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to aloe-vera-questions.html.