If I Take Aloe Vera Gel - How Long Does It Take to Get Results?
by Lorenzo B. Sinas
(Ormoc City, Philippines)
My doctor gives me a lot of medicine to control my blood sugar both oral and injectable but I'm afraid because of complications.
So, instead of taking those medicines I opt to go on a diet and exercise. I also take different kinds of herbal medicine but my blood sugar did not improve.
We have aloe vera plant at home but I don't have the proper procedure how to do it.
Or If I will take Aloe Vera gel, how long would it take me to get the result?
How much would it cost me per month?
Is it available in the local market?
Thank you for sending in your question.
First off, I understand where you're coming from.
Most people find it difficult to overcome the fear of suffering from side effects and various complications as a result of taking prescription drugs.
You say you opted instead to go on a diet and do some exercise.
That's good to know! Your self-discipline is a key factor in winning your fight to control your blood sugar levels.
Do not make the mistake of ingesting the aloe vera plant you mentioned at home. The aloe vera plant consists of 275 species. It is divided into two families, namely:
- Cactus - this branch of the family is regarded as false aloe. Its medicinal potency is only 32% - 38% and it can only be safely used topically. The aloe vera plant commonly found in many households in the Philippines is known as "sabila" and it belongs to this branch.
- Liliaceae - this is regarded as the true aloe. It has a 100% medicinal value and it provides your body with 200 bio-active nutrients.
The aloe vera gel I recommend comes from "Aloe Barbadensis Miller" and it belongs to the Liliaceae family.
Drinking aloe gel daily helps in controlling and avoiding diabetes
Your pancreas will be able to function properly and your metabolism will be greatly enhanced.
In addition, it helps regulate insulin secretions.
There is still no cure for diabetes as of today. But you definitely can control and manage yours.
So, in that context, it is best to tackle it with this approach:Forever Aloe Vera Gel
- 1/4 cup 3x a day preferably on an empty stomachForever Fields of Greens
- 2 tablets 3x a day. This food supplement contains chromium picolinate which helps your pancreas in the production of insulin.Forever Garcinia Plus
- 1 capsule 3x a day. It not only stops the conversion of carbohydrate calories into fat but also suppresses your craving for more food.
Aloe vera gel alone can already control your blood sugar levels because the fiber in it controls the absorption of glucose in the stomach, which in turn, reduces your sugar levels.
Forever Aloe Vera Gel is available in the Philippine market. It retails at P1,137.00($24.61)per bottle. At the rate of 3/4 cups per day, you consume more or less 4 bottles in one month.
It might seem costly at first, but let us look at it this way:
Diabetes could progress into heart disease, kidney disease, impotence, stroke and other troublesome ailments that could give you sleepless nights just worrying about them.
I hope this helps.
Feel free to contact me if you want to buy these supplements from me personally.