Colon Cancer - Are You At Risk?
Colon Cancer - Are You At Risk?
Colon cancer affects the colon, where fecal matter is stored.
cells divide to produce new cells but only when your body requires them.
What Is A Tumor
But when cells continue to divide even if new cells are not required,
a mass of tissue forms. This kind of tissue is called a tumor and it
can either be benign or malignant.
A benign tumor is not a cancer while a malignant one is.
What Are The Warning Signs?
- The Presence of Either Bright Red or Dark Blood in Your Stool
- Pencil-thin Stool
- Chronic Fatigue - The Presence of a Tumor Causes Anemia and Makes You Feel Tired Constantly
- Abdominal Cramps - This Usually Happens When A Tumor Causes a Bowel Obstruction in The Colon
Note that conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, colitis,
Crohn's Disease, diverticulosis, and peptic ulcer have similar symptoms.
Early detection means you have a better chance of survival because
this disease does not always show symptoms in the early stages.
How Do You Know You Are At A Higher Risk?
- If You Are 50 yrs. Old and Above
- Family History of Colorectal Cancer - If You Have a
First Degree Family Member With CRC Such as Your Father, Mother,
- Family History of Inherited Cancer Such as Breast Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, etc.
- If You Have Inflammatory Bowel Disease Such as, Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn's Disease
Most Cancers Of The Colon Start Out As Polyps
Most colon cancers start out as benign growths in the lining of the colon. These growths are known as adenomatous polyps.
It is extremely important to identify these polyps and remove them as
soon as possible by way of a procedure known as colonoscopy.
Meanwhile, studies show that proteolytic enzymes prevent cancer cells
from spreading. They also enhance your immune system and they further
exert anti-cancer characteristics by preventing the formation of new
Make Lifestyle Changes For A Healthy Colon
- Cleanse Your Colon Regularly
- Eat High Fiber Foods
- Maintain a Healthy Weight
- Minimize Your Alcohol Intake
- Take High Fiber Supplements
- Take Probiotic Supplements
- Take Proteolytic Enzymes Regularly
- Stop Smoking
Make it a habit to do the necessary changes in your lifestyle to
prevent colon cancer. A pound of prevention after all, is a lot better
than a ton of cure.
Better have yourself screened.
Foods with Fiber - help ease your bowel movement. Your total body cleanse is more effective if high fiber foods are included in your diet
Your antioxidant source - ideally should be from fruits, vegetables, herbs and other antioxidant foods such as, nuts, whole grains and cereals
Anti Cancer Foods
- should be in your diet after you are done with your home detox
program. Many people might not realize it yet, but many kinds of cancer
can be prevented
- If you believe that doing some preventive measure now is a whole
lot better than ending up later in the hospital for the cure, then you
need to cleanse your colon now
- Imagine that there are dead rats collectively rotting inside your
bowels. How would you feel? It is in your best interest to have your
bowels cleansed regularly
(Return from colon cancer to body detox and you home)