Symptoms of Urethritis - Cleansing with Aloe Berry Juice
Symptoms of urethritis can happen to anybody. It can happen to you and me.
And it is characterized by inflammation of the urethra. You can avoid it by cleansing with aloe berry juice.
If you are sexually active, the probability of getting it is quite high.
What Are The Causes?
- Allergic reaction to chemicals used in contraceptive creams, foams and jellies
- Allergic reaction to spermicides
- Herpes simplex virus
- Sexually transmitted diseases such as chlamydia and gonorrhea
- Urinary tract infection caused by E. coli bacteria
Inform Your Family Doctor If You Have Symptoms of Urethritis Such as the Ones Below:
- Abdominal pain
- Creamy white or yellowish vaginal discharge
- Burning sensation when you urinate
- Chills and fever
- Foul-smelling urine
You Are at Risk for These Complications
- Cervicitis - This complication frequently inflames and affects the deeper structures of the uterine cervix
- Cystitis - Your urinary bladder gets inflamed
- Ectopic pregnancy - The fertilized ovum gets developed outside the uterus, usually in the fallopian tube
- Infection of the ovaries
- Fertility problems
- Pelvic inflammation disease
Because of these risks, your doctor most likely will do the following tests on you:
- Complete blood count
- C- reactive protein test
- Pregnancy test
- Test for STD
- Ultrasound on your pelvic area
Prevention is The Key
Make it a habit to take preventive measures so that you won't develop symptoms of urethritis.
- Always practice good personal hygiene
- Avoid using tampons, use pads instead
- Do not delay urination
- Make it a habit to wash your vagina after having sex with your partner
- Make it a habit to do some kidney cleansing
Cranberry extract or juice has a well-deserved reputation as a cleanser for the urinary tract and kidneys.
Cranberries provide you with plenty of vitamin c. It is also a natural source of pycnogenol, which is a powerful anti-oxidant and is important in maintaining collagen.
cranberry is mixed and combined with aloe vera gel and apple juice, the
end result is a potent kidney cleanser known as aloe berry juice.
- Forever Aloe Berry Nectar - drink 1 cup 3 x a day. (note: Do not drink this if you are pregnant)
- Forever Bee Propolis
- take 1 tablet 3 x a day. It stimulates the thymus gland thus boosting
your immunity and resistance to infections. It is also a powerful
- Forever Garlic-Thyme
- 1 tablet 3 x a day. It is a broad spectrum therapeutic food with
anti-bacterial and anti-viral qualities. Its active component, Allicin, is a powerful antibiotic.
There you have it. If you have symptoms of urethritis, drink Forever Aloe Berry Nectar as soon as possible.
And when you do it in combination with bee propolis and garlic thyme, you get a strong immune system as a result.
Just keep in mind, a pound of prevention is worth more than a ton of cure.
Note: If you're in the Philippines, click here. (opens new window)
Dissolve Kidney Stones
- naturally with young coconut water. Medical research in the
Philippines has shown that young coconut water is a very effective
Aloe Vera Gel
- is a very efficient internal cleanser. It gets rid of body toxins
that invade your body. The many benefits of aloe vera have been enjoyed
by mankind for thousands of years
Juicing Slows Down Your Aging Process
- Your body absorbs larger amounts of nutrients faster. It's because
the process of digesting solid food is bypassed by your system
- Here's why a kidney cleanse is important. The presence of
preservatives in any processed food contribute to the accumulation of
toxins in your kidneys
(Return from Symptoms of Urethritis to body detox and you)